Be it small businesses or large companies, Financial analytics are always critical to every organisation. Analysing financial performance insights by extracting the value from their business operation data enables decision makers of an organisation to align their final thoughts before concluding their business strategy and future business plans. Finance (and financial analytics) always act as a check-and-balance to any business decisions especially when it comes to new investments, business expansions, new business spends related areas.
Some of the Key Finance Analytics that many organisations looked at are as follows.
- Margin & Profitability Analysis;
- Sales Trend and Forecast;
- Fraud and Outliers;
- Deep-dive Sales Revenue and Expenses Analysis;
- Cash Flow Analysis and Projections;
- Debtors Performance and DSO Analysis;
- Bad-Paymaster 360 – Who will potentially default payment?
- And many more.