The use of analytics to stay ahead of the game and market is key to the FMCG and Retail industry. Business analytics to derive predictive insights to enable competitive fact-based decision is important as this will provide deeper insights into consumer behaviour that eventually leads to decision on R&D investments, improvethe effectiveness of marketing and maximise the supply chain efficiencies.
The areas of key analytics are as follows.
- Customer 360 Insights – Sell what customers want at theirpreferred point of purchase;
- Pricing Insights – Know what price point will drawcustomers and increase profitability;
- Sales and Marketing Insights – Adopt new ways to sell based on how customers are buying. Deliver personalised promotionsand optimised marketing spend;
- Supply Chain Insights – Optimise inventory levels with minimal stock-outs;
- Omni-channel Insights – Drive maximum revenue and profitability through all channels.