People are the greatest asset for an organisation. Employee wellness and talent management are always at the top of every HR leader’s agenda of an organisation. Based on our observations, the HR department is one of the least implemented business analytics project in many organisations. But of late, many organisations has understood the importance of putting the lens of HR Analytics in their organisations.
Some of the Key HR Analytics that many organisations looked at are as follows.
- Bird-eye View of Workforce Performance – Headcount; Compensation; Termination; Recruitment; Training;
- Recruiting and Attrition – “New Hires Analysis” and “Reasons For Leaving”; Turnover Trend;
- Training, Development and Competency Analysis – both lagging and leading indicators;
- Succession Planning Analysis;
- Employee Performance, Rating and Satisfaction Analysis;