Knowing your customer360 behaviour, managing effective promotions and campaigns, uncover new opportunities, establishing effective omnichannels are some of the key imperatives to a marketer. Every year organisations are allocating millions of dollars for their marketing and promotion activities but in recent years, many organisations are tightening up their belt on marketing spend as they are aware that every single marketing dollar spent must be justified with some measurable form of sales returns. In view of this, marketing analytics that inject intelligence to the marketing team became a priority in many organisations.
Some of the Key Marketing Analytics that many organisations looked at are as follows.
- Marketing and Promotion Spend versus Actual Sales – an ROI analysis
- Marketing Campaigns – Success Trends, By Territory
- Location Intelligence Advanced Analytics – New Untapped Market Analysis (with Point-Of-Interests analysis)
- Deep-dive Customer 360 – Buying Patterns/Behaviour, RFM Analysis
- Deep-dive Product 360 – Product-to-Customer Type Segmentation;
- Market Basket Analysis
- Customer Churn and Retention Analysis