To many organisations, Sales department is the lifeline to their business continuity. The saying goes “If there ain’t Sales coming in, we will need to close down the business.” Many organisations are taking serious steps in finding ways to measure the organisation’s sales performance on a timely basis as their customers and market dynamics are changing so quickly.
Some of the Key Sales Analytics that many organisations looked at are as follows.
- Individual KPIs and Balanced Scorecards – Salesforce performance tracking (performing and non performing salespeople)
- Leading Indicators Sales Analytics – Activities and Actions that can be measured in creating/contributing to the end results;
- Territorial and Bird-eye View Sales Performance;
- Location Intelligence Advanced Analytics – Sales Penetration Analysis (“Know Your Market”, “Know Your Competitor”, “Know Your Customer” Analysis);
- Market, Customer Type and Product Offering – a Deep-dive Analysis;
- And many more.